Friday, November 09, 2007

Unmotivated, Unspirited & Complacent

Talk about feeling unmotivated man... I am someone who is driven by anxiety and stress but it is just not happening for me this semester. A paper just went by and I have absolutely not feelings what-so-ever about the paper let alone the whole enitre exam period. As I went about preparing for this semester's exam, a wave of NO-emotions has been bugging me all the way through. Every single time I pick up the notes to study, it is based on the pure "going through the motion" obligation and not on the basis of I NEED TO Study..... Because of this, complacency has set in and I'm left with an unspirited mindset. I have absolutely no idea what would be able to bring me out of this frame of mind. All I know is that, I HAVE to get my motivation back... I need STRESS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i seriously dun think at this point of time when you are left with only 2 papers, you still want to feel stress. LOLx!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Quotes to live by:

"Trying is not an option."

“I am not in this world to live up to your expectations so I do not expect you to live up to mine.”

“When experience is viewed in a certain way, it presents nothing but doorways into the domain of the soul.”
Jon Kabat-Zinn