Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weight Off My Shoulders...

Yesterday, my exams finally ended... What a relieve it is... A whole weight is lifted off my shoulders the moment I ended the paper with a full stop. It was at that moment, life started its normal course once again. This has been definitely a very very tedious and stressful semester for me with a heavy load of large assignments as well as the mid-semester exams. But.... its over. Now my concentration will have to be diverted to another important matter- Leading Griffith's SSA. However, that would have to wait till I get back to Singapore as I'll be embarking on a period of Fun and Entertainment to keep me occupied till the day I leave this country. To the Curry fish head and Kway Chap- I miss you!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to live by:

"Trying is not an option."

“I am not in this world to live up to your expectations so I do not expect you to live up to mine.”

“When experience is viewed in a certain way, it presents nothing but doorways into the domain of the soul.”
Jon Kabat-Zinn